At Bowden Dental we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. Dental insurance may be used as part of your payment arrangement. We are not participating dentists in most dental plans, though some of our doctors accept Delta Dental Insurance. We will submit claims electronically on your behalf, and dental insurance will pay according to your contracted plan details. We ask that benefits be assigned to us. If benefits cannot be assigned to us, we will expect payment in full at the time of service. Claims will be submitted at the time of service and benefits will be sent directly to you. The patient is then responsible for any part of the bill not covered by insurance.
Please realize that your insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company, not between our office and the insurance company. We will submit your forms and help you all we can, but you are ultimately responsible for the full fees.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding insurance.
Please bring your insurance information with you to the first visit so that we can expedite reimbursement.
WHY WE DON'T PARTICIPATE WITH MOST INSURANCE PLANS
- Higher standard of care.
- We do not compromise.
- We service our patients' needs, not the needs of the insurance carrier.
- Our sterilization techniques exceed OSHA guidelines.
- Our metal frameworks and crown under-castings are fabricated with high noble metals, ensuring long lasting results and preventing allergic reaction caused from using non-precious metals.
- Our equipment is serviced and maintained by certified technicians.
- We carefully select our dental laboratories to ensure high quality. All are located in the USA.
- All our instruments and hand pieces are sterilized between each use.
- We utilize only the best available materials.
- We allow sufficient time with each patient. Never double or tripple booking.
- Our hygienists have one hour per patient while others only allow 30-45 minutes.
- Our front desk staff is knowledgeable and courteous, offering answers to any scheduling and/or financial questions you may have.
- We process all paperwork and submit insurance claims to help our patients receive the best and most accurate reimbursement from their insurance plans.
- Our whole staff attends periodic training seminars to enhance our customer service to patients.