Dear Valued Patients,
We hope that you have been able to stay healthy and safe during this challenging time of Covid-19. We have missed seeing your smiling faces in the office and are working hard to finalize our plans to reopen the week of June 1st. Although operations will be different for a while, we are committed to providing the same exceptional level of service and quality of care that you have come to expect from Bowden Dental.
Please familiarize yourself with the following information so that we can answer any questions and address any concerns you might have. We understand that there may be some initial unease about returning to the office and we want to do everything we can to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible.
Here is what our team is doing to ensure your safety:
- We are asking all employees with flu like symptoms to stay home in order to minimize contact with other staff members and our patients.
- We are taking all employee temperatures twice a day.
- All our team providers are equipped with protective gear such as masks, face shields, gloves, and gowns to minimize contact with germs and viruses.
- A protective barrier has been installed at the front desk to reduce transmission during transitions before and after appointments, as well as during any necessary communications with our staff.
- Air filtration systems have been installed in each operatory as well as at the front desk and in the waiting room.
- We will be screening all patients for symptoms of infection during a confirmation call before your visit and again when entering the office.
Here is what we are asking you to do to ensure your safety:
- Please wait in your car and call the office, (908)782-5076, to let us know you have arrived.
- A member of our team will greet and escort you into the office where your body temperature will be checked via a touchless infrared thermometer, and a face mask will be provided if you do not have a face covering.
- Please use our new hand sanitizing station located in the waiting room immediately up your arrival.
- You will then be escorted from the waiting room directly to the operatory.
- We are asking all patients to rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide because coronavirus is vulnerable to oxidation. This is a completely safe precaution.
- Please call the office to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing flu like symptoms including fever, cough or newly developed shortness of breath, or if you have had contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19 or recently traveled outside the US.
With Best Regards,
Your Friends at Bowden Dental